Veggie Burger Recipe | The Original Veggie Patty
Recipe type: Vegan Veggie Burger
Create the veggie burger of your dreams. Begin with The Original Veggie Patty with real ingredients like carrots, peppers and peas for the perfect hearty texture. Pair this with a nice soft bun, fresh veggies, and a homemade sauce... and the next thing you know you will consider opening your own drive thru.
- 2 of The Original Veggie Patty
- Sliced Tomato
- Sliced Avocado
- Sliced Red Onion
- Fresh Lettuce
- Vegan Cheese (Optional)
- Brioche Bun
- Pan-fry 2 of The Original Veggie Patties, cooking them in lightly oiled pan, on medium heat, for 2–5 minutes. Add cheese on top to melt while in the pan. Slice Brioche bun in half and put in the oven to heat up a little bit. While the bun is heating up make Aioli. To build your burger Add homemade aioli to brioche bun, top with veggie patty, onion, tomato, and avocado. Enjoy!
- To Make the Aioli Combine:
- Cup of Vegan Mayo
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of onion powder
- Dash of black pepper
- Fresh garlic made into a garlic paste
- /2 lemon
- Garlic Paste Instructions:
- Remove peel and chop garlic roughly. Use a dash of salt and squeeze the garlic with the edge of your knife to make a garlic paste.