Vegetarian Shepard’s Pie
- 1 Pack of CauliCrumble
- 6 tbsp grape seed oil/coconut oil/olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 can of your favorite tomato sauce
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 cans creamed corn
- Mashed potato Topping
- 6 large cooked potatoes/sweet potato
- 2 tbsp butter/earth balance
- ½ cup of your choice of milk
- 2 tbsp fat free sour cream or vegan sour cream
- Heat olive oil in frying pan and sauté garlic.
- Add celery, onion and tomato sauce cooking for 10 minutes.
- Crumble veggie patties and add to sauce.
- Place on bottom of 8×8 pan.
- Use 1 can of creamed corn as first layer on veggie mixture, than alternate, ½ cup of potatoes, creamed corn and remaining ½ of potatoes.
- Top with butter and bake at 230/450 degrees for 30 minutes or until browned.
Serving size: 6-8 Calories: 473