- What you need:
- Pizza Dough ( Pre Made)
- 1 Package Mama Mia Veggie Links
- 2 Cups Pesto Sauce
- 2 Mushrooms
- ½ Red Pepper
- Vegan Mozzarella
- Olive Oil
- Vegan Parmesan
- A Handful Of Gluten Free Flour
- Lets Get Cooking!
- Sprinkle a portion of flour over your counter and shape the dough it using your hands… don’t be shy! If you prefer, try turning a bowl over, using the back to stretch and shape the dough.
- Once flattened add the pesto sauce from the middle out
- Preheat the oven to 425F
- Now, onto the Mama Mia Veggie Links! Slice them up.
- They don't have to be perfect or the same size, but try to spread them out evenly on the pizza base.
- Add mushrooms
- Red Pepper
- Now for the vegan mozzarella!! Sprinkle on top- yum!
- Top it off with vegan parmesan
- Drizzle two table spoons olive oil on top, coat the baking tray and place in the oven.
- minutes or so later cheese will be browned and pizza will be ready.
- HOW TO SERVE:
- Slice your pizza into portions and place onto a large chopping board or into individual plates.
- Eat it fresh out of the oven while the cheese is still sizzling...mmmm...Enjoy!