Vegan Protein Packed Bowl | The Green Goddess
Recipe type: Vegan Recipe
Featuring Mmm Mighty Mushroom Bites & Cauli Crumble Veggie Grounds. It is like a donair in a bowl with a fresh Mediterranean vibe. If you are looking for high protein vegan foods then you have come to the right place! Big Mountain Foods are an easy way to ensure you’re getting enough protein in your diet. By choosing foods which contain the essential amino acids that your body needs. Amino acids are considered the building blocks of protein. Proteins in turn play a critical role in your body. So try eating meals such as the Green Goddess Bowl to ensure your protein intake is at an optimal range. Approximately 20 grams of protein per bowl.
- Cauli Crumble Veggie Grounds - 4 tablespoons
- Mmm Mighty Mushroom Bites - 4 pieces
- Cucumber - ¼ cup chopped
- Fresh Spinach - A couple handfuls
- Red Peppers -1/2 cup chopped
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus - ½ Cup
- Mediterranean Salsa (Olives, Tomato, Red Onion, Lime, Hemp Hearts, Cilantro & Parsley)
- Kalamata Olives
- Cashew garlic dressing
- Pumpkin seeds
- Cook Cauli Crumble Veggie Ground and Mmm Might Mushroom Bites in lightly oiled pan, medium heat, for 2–5 minutes. Season with salt pepper and lime juice.
- In a bowl, combine raw spinach, Cauli Crumble, and 4 mushroom bites.
- Add in roasted red pepper hummus, cucumber, salsa mix, and drizzle with cashew garlic dressing.
- Add red peppers, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds, and enjoy!