The Big Cauli Bowl (4 serving)
- 1 pack of Cauli Crumble
- 1 fresh avocado
- 1 baked sweet potato cut into small pieces
- 2 tsp Fresh Ginger Root, grated
- ½ cup sunflower Oil
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 cups Cooked Brown Rice
- 2 large Carrot, Raw, grated
- 1 cup Beets Raw, grated
- ½ cup shredded purple cabbage
- 4 tbsp Pine Nuts
- ½ cup Arugula
- ½ cup Baby Spinach Salad
- TAHINI SAUCE (OPTIONAL)
- ¼ cup tahini 1 Tbsp maple syrup ½ lemon, juiced 2-4 Tbsp hot water to thin
- For the sweet potato:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss sweet potatoes with oil, salt and pepper and place on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, mixing halfway through.
- For the dressing:
- In a bowl, mix together the tahini sauce ingredients
- To prepare bowl:
- Pan fry entire package of Cauli Crumble on a lightly oiled pan for 5 minutes on medium heat. 2. In four bowls, place the cooked brown rice, sliced avocado, carrots, beets, pistachios, pine nuts and roasted edamame and sweet potato, dividing everything up evenly.
- Put equal servings of Cauli Crumble in the bowl on top of ingredients.
- Top each bowl with three tablespoons dressing or more to taste