- Makes 7 tacos
- WHAT YOU NEED:
- For the butternut squash gravy:
- 1 cup cubed butternut squash
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- For the Brussels sprouts slaw:
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded Brussels sprouts
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup chopped hazelnuts
- For the caullflower crumbles:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package CauliCrumble Veggie Grounds
- For the tacos:
- 7 corn tortillas
- WHAT YOU DO:
- For the butternut squash gravy, in a medium saucepan over high heat, add butternut squash, broth, onion power, garlic powder, and ¼ teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes until squash is tender. Remove from heat, and purée in blender or with hand-held blender until smooth.
- For the Brussel sprouts slaw, in a medium bowl, whisk together shallot, apple cider vinegar, mayonnaise, maple syrup, pepper, and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt until creamy. Add Brussels sprouts and toss to combine. Mix in pomegranate seeds and hazelnuts.
- For the cauliflower crumbles, in a skillet over medium heat, warm oil. Add CauliCrumble Veggie Grounds and sauté for 5 minutes.
- In a lightly oiled skillet, heat tortillas. Then, assemble tacos with cauliflower crumbles, Brussels sprouts slaw, and butternut squash gravy.