Roasted Sweet Potato and Kale Hash
- 1 Pack of Superfood Bites
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and dice into small cubes
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups kale, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon ground sage
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ½ cup chopped purple cabbage (optional)
- In frying pan on medium heat, add cooking oil, sweet potatoes, onions and garlic. Mix and cook, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
- Once sweet potatoes are almost cooked, add chopped breakfast bites into the pan to reheat.
- Add kale, cabbage (optional), sage, smoked paprika, rosemary and sea salt. Cook for another 5 minutes or until the edges of the sweet potatoes start to brown and are fully cooked through and tender.