Quinoa Vegan Stuffed Peppers | Cauli Crumble
Recipe type: mediterranean
Cuisine: lunch or dinner
Serves: 6 Peppers
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 red, 2 yellow and 2 orange peppers
- I bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 can organic black beans
- 1 can organic chickpeas
- 1 lime, squeezed
- 2 cloves garlic chopped fine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil ¼ cup
- White balsamic ¼ cup
- Lime juice - to taste
- Honey or Agave, 1 TBSP
- Salt & Pepper
- So first you have to make the filling!
- Begin by cooking some quinoa.
- Chop all the veggies into a large bowl
- To prepare the peppers you will take the tops off and clean out the inside. But don’t throw away the tops rather, chop them up and place them into your bowl with the rest of your ingredients.
- Then lets get some black beans, organic chick peas…
- Chop cilantro, some red onion, and garlic.
- Add some honey, lime juice, olive oil, and white balsamic
- With a dash of Salt and pepper. Then mix it all in your bowl.
- Once you have combined all chopped veggies in a large bowl, added all the dressing ingredients and season to taste now it is time to stuff your peppers with your filling.
- Fill peppers about ¾ full.
- Then get your Cauli Crumble and generously top them off.
- Finally topping them with mozzarella.
- Place them in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- They come out steaming hot so plate them and let them rest for just a minute before digging into some mediterranean goodness!!