Mushroom Kale Wrap
- 3 Mushroom Bites per wrap
- 1 medium cucumber
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 medium tomato diced
- ¼ red onion diced
- ¼ green pepper diced
- 4 tablespoons chopped kalamata olives
- 1 small can of chickpeas
- 200 grams plain vegan yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pepper to taste
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 4 large tortillas or pita
- Grate half the cucumber and sprinkle it with a pinch of salt. Place it in a strainer over a bowl and leave it to drain while you chop all your veggies. Also dice the other half of the cucumber. Combine the diced cucumber, tomato, red onion, green pepper, and black olives.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and put them in a bowl. Smash them with your hands or with a fork.
- Squeeze as much water out of the grated cucumber as possible. In a bowl combine the grated cucumber, vegan yogurt, dill, garlic, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the tzatziki to the smashed chickpeas along with ½ teaspoon of salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Make the wraps with a handful of lettuce, smashed chickpeas, mixed diced vegetables and a few dollops of tzatziki. If you like you can toast the finished wraps in a dry pan over medium-high heat. Start seam side down to keep them from unwrapping.