Serving size: 2
Looking for something to comfort your soul, the Mighty Mushroom bites with scrumptious mashed potatoes and gravy will do just that!
- 1 pack of Mighty Mushroom Bites
- 3 russet potatoes, peeled
- ½ cup Portobello mushrooms
- ½ cup white mushrooms
- 2 peeled and chopped garlic
- ¼ cup white onions chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Vegan Gravy – google for a recipe that I right for you!
- Peel and boil the potatoes until cooked, season with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Pan fry the Mighty Mushroom bites until warm with olive or coconut oil.
- Sautee onions, garlic and mushrooms
- Make your vegan gravy and add to the onion, garlic mushroom blend
- Pour gravy over cooked potatoes and Mighty mushroom bites, season with salt and pepper and top with fresh parsley