Mediterranean Flatbread Recipe | Broccoli Boost Veggie Crumble
- Mediterranean flatbread or naan bread
- ½ cup pesto
- ¼ package Broccoli Boost Veggie Crumble
- ½ cup artichoke hearts
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- ¼ small red onion
- ¼ small can (2 oz) black olives
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 1 handful of fresh arugula
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella
- ½ cup vegan feta
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Your flatbread will be going into the oven so first let’s get a baking sheet and coat the bottom with some olive oil. Then place a piece of pre-cooked flatbread on it.
- Add the pesto sauce evenly onto the crust, beginning from the middle spreading it outwards.
- Sprinkle a nice layer of broccoli boost crumble
- Now add your toppings with tomatoes, onions, black olives, artichoke hearts, vegan feta, vegan mozzarella cheese along with a dash of oregano.
- Flatbread is great as a meal but this is also great as an appetizer because you can get this out quick… like 10 minutes. You are just waiting for the veggies to tender and the cheese to be melted.
- Bake at 425 degrees F.
- Garnish with fresh arugula, cut, and enjoy!