Mama Mia Veggie Dogs (4 servings)
- 4 Mama Mia Veggie Links
- ½ cup of chopped red onions
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- ½ cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 4 artesian hot dog buns
- 4 tablespoons of Oil
- 1 tablespoon of cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- Ketchup/Mustard if desired
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees Celsius. Slice the red and yellow bell peppers and line on a baking sheet drizzled with olive oil, bake in over for 15 minutes flipping occasionally to give a nice roasted texture.
- Reheat Mama Mia Links in a lightly oiled pan for 3-5 minutes.
- Lightly toast hot dog buns in the oven for 5 minutes if desired
- Lightly toss cherry tomatoes, basil and arugula in oil/balsamic vinegar with a dash of salt/pepper
- Place Mama Mia links inside buns, top with roasted peppers, cherry tomatoes mixture and chopped red onion.
- Drizzle with ketchup/mustard if desired.