Creamy Pasta w/ Crispy Mushroom Crumble
- 1/2 pack Big Mountain Foods Cauli Crumble
- 8-10 oz of your favourite dried pasta (cooked to package instructions)
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese
- 1 TBSP coconut aminos
- 2 TBSP nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- optional garnishes parmesan or non-dairy substitute, fresh chives, basil, parsley or oregano
- While your pasta is cooking in salted water, Heat the vegetable broth over medium heat and add cream cheese, coconut aminos, nutritional yeast and dijon mustard.
- Bring to a simmer and whisk to blend. Let simmer 5-10 minutes until it begins to thicken to a gravy consistency.
- In a pan with a little olive oil, crisp up the cauli crumble 4-5 minutes.
- When your pasta is cooked to your liking check your sauce, if it is too thick add a little of the pasta water. Strain pasta and add to sauce. Plate and top with cauli crumble.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese or, a non-dairy substitute and some fresh herbs.