- Original Veggie Patty
- Bun of your choice
- Ketchup (I use "Good Food For Good" date sweetened ketchup)
- Red Onion
- Daiya Cheddar Cheese
- Pan fry patty on medium heat for 3-5 minutes per side with 1 tbsp oil. Once one side is cooked add slice of cheese to patty and cover with lid to cook for 3-5 minutes to slightly melt cheese.
- Layer bottom of bun with patty, lettuce, red onion & pickles.
- layer top with ketchup & mustard.
- Option to make Yam Fries on the side. Cut yams into small fries, coat in oil & sea salt.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 375F.