Cauli Street Tacos
- 1 package of CauliCrumble
- 6 Soft Corn Tortilla shells
- Pickled red onions
- Pico de gallo or fresh salsa
- 1 Lime
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup of canned and drained black beans
- 2 cups Shredded green cabbage
- 2 tablespoons or a pack of taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius, place corn tortilla shells in oven until warm.
- Slice the avocado, chop the cilantro and cut the fresh lime wedge, shred the cabbage.
- Lightly oil and warm pan, empty CauliCrumble pack into pan. Add a small pack of taco seasoning, keep mixing for 3 minutes or until hot.
- Add Caulicrumble, black beans, pico de gallo, pickled red onion, shredded cabbage, avocado and cilantro on the corn taco shell. Squeeze fresh lime over top of the finished taco.