Broccoli Crumble Swiss Chard Wraps/Roll Ups
- 1 package of Broccoli Boost
- 4 rainbow swiss chards
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 1 large carrot
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 red bell pepper
- 8 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce of your choice
- Oil for frying
- 1 green onion
- 4 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 1 red onion
- 1 garlic glove
- On a lightly oiled pan add chopped red onion, chopped garlic clove and sauté for 2 minutes. Add entire package of Broccoli Crumble. Heat and stir broccoli crumble for 2-5 minutes adding chipped green onion, 4 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds.
- Rinse swiss chard leaves and dry thoroughly with a paper towel.
- Julienne the carrots and cabbage.
- Cut the cucumber and red pepper in half, scrape the seeds out and julienne.
- Neatly place the broccoli boost mixture onto swiss chard wrap and top with all the sliced ingredients. Drizzle with remaining teriyaki or tahini sauce.
- Option to fold the edges and roll the wraps tightly and dip in peanut sauce or a sauce of your choice.