Broccoli Crumble (Korean Stir-fry)
- 1 box of Broccoli Crumble (both packages)
- ¼ cup Coconut Sauce
- ½ cup Brown Sugar or Coconut Sugar (low glycemic option)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- ⅓ cup Green Onions
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 diced Red Onion
- 1 clove minced Garlic
- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- In a small bowl whisk together Coconut Sauce, Brown Sugar, Sesame Oil, Ginger, Chilli Flakes, Black Pepper & Water. Set aside.
- Lightly Sauté Broccoli Crumble w/ 1tsp olive oil in a pan for 5-7 minutes on medium heat.
- In separate larger pan sauté diced Red Onion & minced Garlic on medium heat.
- Add crumble & mix together for 1-2 minutes. Add sauce and mix together for another 1-2 minutes.
- Finish off by adding sesame seeds & green onions.
- Top over White Basmati Rice or Cauliflower Rice (low carb option).