Serving size: 2
Eating meat free and allergen free has never been so tasty! If you have 15 minutes to spare, try cooking up this SUPER healthy buddha bowl! Make it fun and Instagram worthy before diving into your delicious meal!
- ½ of Broccoli Crumble Package
- 1 fresh avocado – sliced
- ¼ cup sliced ginger
- ½ cup fresh purple cabbage
- ½ cups sliced red peppers
- ½ cup sliced yellow peppers
- 2 cups raw kale
- ¼ cup microgreens or pea shoots (optional)
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh chopped broccoli
- 1 cups of rice or quinoa
- Olive oil or coconut oil
- Salt and pepper
- Coco Amino or Teriyaki Sauce of choice
- Cook your rice or quinoa and place in the bottom of each bowl.
- Slice the avocado and peppers and place them raw into the bowls
- Place sliced ginger and microgreens in the bowls
- Steam the chopped broccoli until cooked than put in the bowls
- Chop the purple cabbage, mushrooms and kale than sauté in oil and lightly season with salt and pepper until warm, place in bowls next to the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat broccoli crumble in a frying pan with 4 tablespoons of oil, place in bowls with other ingredients
- Drizzle the dish with your favorite Asian flavored sauce