Serving size: 8
These yummy lettuce wraps will get your taste buds salivating and leave your tummy feeling extra nourished!
- ½ pack of CauliCrumble or Broccoli Crumble
- 1 head of butter lettuce
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 2-inch pieces ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ cups hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup hemp hearts, peanuts, cashews or nuts of choice
- Salt and pepper
- Separate and clean 1 head of lettuce.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add the vegetable oil and sauté CauliCrumble or Broccoli Crumble until hot. Stir in ginger, scallions, garlic, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and hoisin and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and stir in the seeds or nuts. Season with salt and pepper and serve warm wrapped in lettuce cups.