- 1 Sweet Potato (quartered)
- 1 cup Cauliflower (riced)
- 3 Tablespoons Butter flavoured Coconut Oil
- ½ medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1-2 cups vegetables—diced carrots, corn, peas
- 1 pack Cauli Crumble
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt, pepper, other seasonings of choice
- Boil the Sweet Potato & Cauliflower: Place the peeled and quartered potato & cauliflower in medium sized pot. Cover with at least an inch of cold water. Add a teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook until tender (about 20 minutes).
- Sauté vegetables: While the potato & cauliflower is cooking, Oil a large sauté pan on medium heat. Add the chopped onions and cook until tender, about 6 to 10 minutes.
- Add the Cauli Crumble, then Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook uncovered for 5-7 minutes
- Mash the cooked potatoes & cauliflower: Mash with a fork or potato masher, coconut oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Layer the veggie mixture and mash in a casserole dish: Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread the mashed potatoes over the top of the veggie mix.
- Bake in oven: Place in a 400°F oven and cook until browned and bubbling, about 30 minutes. If necessary, broil for the last few minutes to help the surface of the mashed potatoes brown.