Serving size: 2
Craving some falafels but can’t be bothered to start cooking them from scratch! We got you covered!!! Transform our Superfood Breakfast Bites into protein packed falafel wraps by following this recipe!
- 8 falafel patties
- 2 tortillas
- a handful of chopped salad of choice
- a handful of thinly sliced cabbage
- ½ cup sliced cucumbers
- ½ cup sliced bell pepper
- 1 small white onion
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup water
- ½ lemon, juice
- salt, pepper to taste
- red paprika to taste
- Start by pan frying the superfood patties in oil until they have browned slighty on the outside. If you prefer a crispier outside use extra oil and cook for longer.
- Prepare the lemon tahini sauce: in a bowl (or food processor) place tahini, minced garlic, juice of ½ lemon, salt and pepper to taste and a bit of water. Mix well, and add more water as needed for desired thickness
- Preheat tortillas according to package instruction.
- Assemble your wrap. Spread lemon tahini sauce on a tortilla, add chopped salad, sliced cabbage, cucumber slices, bell pepper and sliced white onion. Top with falafel patties and close the wrap.
- Serve or store for an on the go lunch!