Santa Fe Quesadillas
- 4 flour or corn soft tortilla shells
- ½ cup cream cheese or vegan style cheese
- ½ tsp. chili powder 2 Santa Fe Cheesy Patties
- ¼ cup canned black beans
- ¼ cup corn
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro finely chopped
- ¼ cup shredded Mexican cheese/shreds
- ¼ cup diced avocado
- Cut 2 Santa Fe Cheesy patties into even slices
- Panfry the Santa Fe Cheesy Patties for 5 minutes flipping occasionally.
- Lightly oil one side of each tortilla.
- In a small bowl, stir cream cheese and chili powder together until evenly
- Spread 1 Tablespoon on each of the remaining sides of the tortillas.
- Place cooked patties evenly into the tortilla shell
- Place black beans, corn, avocado, cilantro and Mexican cheese onto the top of the sour cream mixture and patties
- Place second tortilla on top of the mixture
- Cook on low heat until lightly browned then flip
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, guacamole