Santa Fe Salad
- ½ cup of cooked canned black beans
- 1 cup of cooked corn
- ⅓ cup of chopped dates
- 6 cups of shredded romaine lettuce
- 5-6 tbsp of balsamic dressing
- 2 Santa Fe Cheesy Patties
- 1 avocado, chopped and divided into two
- ⅓ cup goat cheese or vegan shreds
- 1 cup of tortilla chip strips
- Combine beans, corn, dates, lettuce and dressing in a large bowl and mix with dressing. Divide onto two plates.
- Cut 2 veggie patties into even slices.
- Lightly oil pan and cook two veggie patties, flipping occasionally for 5 minutes or until warm. Slice the and place on top of salad.
- Place cooked sliced veggie patties on top of the salad plates.
- Place avocado on top.
- Sprinkle goat cheese and tortilla strips on top.
- Serving size: 2
- Protein: 13g