- Garlic Roasted Chickpeas
- 1½ cups cooked chickpeas (or one 15-ounce can, drained)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Kale Caesar Salad
- ¼ cup raw tahini
- 4 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large bunch kale (any variety)
- 1 pack Mighty Mushroom Bites
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. To prepare the Garlic Roasted Chickpeas, toss the cooked chickpeas with olive oil, garlic, and salt in a large bowl, then pour them into a rimmed baking sheet. Arrange them into a single layer, then bake until crisp, about 40 minutes.
- While the chickpeas are baking, prepare the dressing. Stir together the tahini, lemon juice, water, garlic, mustard, salt, and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Stir until smooth and adjust any seasonings as you like.
- Toss the leaves with the dressing and let them marinate in the fridge while you wait for the chickpeas to be done.
- On medium heat place Mighty Mushroom bites on oiled pan for 3-5 minutes per side.
- When the chickpeas are done roasting, remove the pan from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes. Sprinkle them generously over the kale salad, add mushroom bites and serve.