CauliCrumble and Carrot Tahini Buddha Bowl
- 2 cups Shelled Edamame Frozen
- 1 pack of Cauli Crumble
- 2 tsp Fresh Ginger Root, grated
- ½ cup Avocado Oil
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 cups Cooked Brown Rice
- 2 large Carrot, Raw, grated
- 1 cup Beets Raw, grated
- 4 tbsp Dry Roasted Pistachios
- 4 tbsp Pine Nuts
- ½ cup Arugula
- ½ cup Baby Spinach Salad
- TAHINI SAUCE (OPTIONAL)
- ¼ cup tahini 1 Tbsp maple syrup ½ lemon, juiced 2-4 Tbsp hot water to thin
- For the roasted edamame:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss frozen edamame with oil, salt and pepper and place on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, mixing halfway through.
- For the dressing:
- In a bowl, mix together the tahini sauce ingredients
- To prepare bowl:
- Pan fry entire package of Cauli Crumble on a lightly oiled pan for 5 minutes on medium heat. 2. In four bowls, place a half-cup of cooked brown rice, a quarter-cup of carrots, a quarter-cup of beets, one tablespoon of pistachios, one tablespoon of pine nuts and a half-cup of roasted edamame, dividing everything up evenly.
- Put equal servings of Cauli Crumble in the bowl on top of ingredients.
- Top each bowl with three tablespoons dressing or more to taste.
- Serving size: 4