Cauli Crumble Tacos
- 1 Pack of Cauli Crumble
- 2 TBSP olive oil/coconut oil
- ½ cup cooked organic corn
- 3 tsp fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 cup of jack cheese or vegan shreds
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 sliced avocado
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place taco shells slightly apart on tray. Heat for 5 minutes or until hot, but not browned.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add Cauli Crumble. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up the Cauli Crumble, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Remove Cauli Crumble from heat and combine with 1 cup of salsa, ½ cup of
- cooked corn and 3 tsp of chopped cilantro for extra flavor.
- Spoon equal amounts of Cauli Crumble mixture into each taco shell.
- Top with lettuce and cheese. Serve.
- Serving size: 8